Incorporated July 16, 1945.
“Outlined against the beautiful Point Pleasant western sky, stands a wooden frame building, noble and proud. To the seaward side it contrasts with the skyline of fashionable homes which lie across the bay. That aura of distance is not meant to be unkindly but more to praise our historic structure. Although it is only a social edifice, our clubhouse has seen and felt memories of the BHSPOA that have endured….”
Rudy Marini – Club Historian 1975